Thursday, January 10, 2013

Jesus wants Sydney for a Sun BEAM!

On Sunday Sydney became a Sunbeam.  She was a little cranky going into church.  I think she secretly felt nervous. We had been talking about not going to nursery anymore, she was not real psyched to hear it.  We had been having the upcoming Sunbeams come into primary for bits and pieces for the last few months, so at least she knew what to expect.  She did great. But at one point I sat by her (she was sitting at the end of the row) and was showing her and her little friend Tasha how to do the actions to Book of Mormon Stories.  She just gave me a "look" and shook her head. Sigh. 3 years old and already embarrassed about her mom...haha. 
 She had to fill out a survey about herself so at some point she could be the spotlight child.  Here is what her survey said:

How old are you?  3
I have 0 brothers and 1 sister
My favorite food is?  Hamburgers
My favorite place to go is?  The mall
My favorite book is?  Beauty and the Beast
My favorite primary song is?  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam
My favorite scripture story is?  Lehi's dream (lets be honest, I filled this one in myself)
One of my favorite things to do is?  Go on a walk with my friend Tasha and watch Jeopardy and Saved by the Bell with dad!

It is going to be a great year:)

Here is Nora in her beautiful red silk dress.  Doesn't that sound like the title of a Christmas book?  Nora's red silk dress.

I took this while we were hanging out, eating chocolate and drinking Diet Coke  reverently listening to Sacrament Meeting in the mothers room on Sunday.
Love N Stuff

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that she said watching Jeopardy and Saved By The Bell! ! And I love Nora's red silk dress. ♡♥♡

Neil said...

Great Sunday pictures. Sydney is going to be a great Sunbeam!

Sheri said...

Yay Syd!

Corinne Marie said...

Someday soon Sydney will love doing all the hand motions for Book of Mormon stories and you won't be a crazy mom for trying to teach her. Sunbeams are so fun.

Sherry said...

A Sunbeam YAY!! Primary is the best. She is going to love it.

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

I teach the Sunbeams, I'll take her!